* Novell breakup and sale imminent, says report
* Novell Stock Up About 6% On Buyout Reports - Update
* Report: Novell Has Deal To Sell Itself in Two Parts
* Red Hat To Acquire Novell?
* Reports Critical STOCK ALERTS -- Novell (NASDAQ: NOVL), S3 Investment ...
* Shares of Novell jump 6% on buyout report
* Trading Higher on Heavy Volume are Shares of Novell on 3.4x Above-Average ...
* Novell Investor's Business Daily
* Novell is Among the Companies in the Technology Sector With the Best Relative ...
* AK Steel, Beazer Homes, MasterCard, Novell
Novell breakup and sale imminent, says report
Another private equity firm is rumored to be taking the rest of the
company, including the NetWare operating system, Novell's security and
access products, ...
Novell Stock Up About 6% On Buyout Reports - Update
Meanwhile, the rest of the company, which includes the NetWare operating
system, Novell's security and access products, and its systems management
Report: Novell Has Deal To Sell Itself in Two Parts
Microsoft Certified Professional
Novell launched in 1983 and was a large player in the Windows, network and
software market with products such as NetWare, GroupWise and WordPerfect.
Red Hat To Acquire Novell?
Red Hat, Inc. (NYSE: RHT) was named by the Wall Street Journal yesterday to
be one of the potential purchasers of Novell, which the New York Post
: Reports Critical STOCK ALERTS -- Novell (NASDAQ: NOVL), S3 Investment ...
Trading Markets (press release)
13, 2010 aEUR" Novell (Nasdaq: NOVL) today announced the availability of
NovellA(R) Cloud Manager, a new solution that enables customers to create
Shares of Novell jump 6% on buyout report
SAN FRANCISCO (MarketWatch) - Shares of Novell Inc. (NASDAQ:NOVL) jumped
nearly 6% to $5.90 Wednesday morning, after a newspaper reported that the
Trading Higher on Heavy Volume are Shares of Novell on 3.4x Above-Average ...
By Chip Brian Shares of Novell (NASDAQ:NOVL) are trading up 6% to $5.91
today on above average volume. Approximately 8.9 million shares have traded
Investor's Business Daily
Investor's Business Daily, IBD and CAN SLIM and their corresponding logos
are registered trademarks of Data Analysis Inc.
Novell is Among the Companies in the Technology Sector With the Best Relative ...
Novell (NASDAQ:NOVL) ranks first with a gain of 6.01%; Neutral Tandem
(NASDAQ:TNDM) ranks second with a gain of 5.37%; and Sina (NASDAQ:SINA)
ranks third ...
AK Steel, Beazer Homes, MasterCard, Novell
Novell Inc. (NASDAQ:NOVL) shares gained 5.9% after the software maker said
it plans in the next few weeks to sell itself in two parts, people close to